Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right mailing list, but at least it's not about
development _with_ php, it's about development _of_ php ;-)

I maintain PHP for Mandrake Linux, and I try to ship a bug-free PHP.
That is, if there were some showstopper bugs that were not corrected in
4.3.1, I take the bugfixes from CVS and apply them.

My concern is: php-bugs always says "This bug is fixed in CVS", then I
have to look through php-cvs and try to find what changes were made
concerning that specific bug.

Is there a better way? Is there a special CVS command to show the diffs
on a changelog entry?

Would something like bugs.php.net/patches with a list of all closed bugs
and their corresponding diffs be thinkable?

Jean-Michel