Le sam 08/03/2003 à 12:59, Derick Rethans a écrit :
> > Also, right now Mandrake is in deep freeze, so I can only add new
> > patches if they are fully documented and tested. I just can't diff the
> > cvs with the standard version and apply the changes, otherwise the
> > package won't be accepted.
> That's not really our problem, is it?

Nope, it's all mine =)

> > Thanks for taking the time to reply to my (silly?) questions, and
> > specially for the prompt replies. =) When  you come to Montreal, the
> > beer is on me ;-)
> That was not a smart, as I'll be there the 19th to 21st for the
> PHP Quebec Conference :)

I know, I visit the site every day to see if Damien finally got his mail
and I'm not listed twice, but I still am... The beer offer still stands,
it sure won't be as expensive as the last Linux-Expo in Montreal, where
I invited everyone, paid all drinks and made burgers all night. And
Rasmus won't have to help me carry the food from the store ;-)

Jean-Michel