I honestly am trying to be constructive, just adding some humor to it. The
thing is the only plausible reply from Paul that would end this thread is
some sort of a "Im sorry" statement, which considering it hasn't happened,
yet, is not really coming at all. If anything I can bet he's not even
 reading this thread anymore, since there is no point for him really, the
vote wouldn't pass anyway. Actually engaging in the discussion here would
not only be both stressful and time consuming for him, but also might angry
some people further shaking his current winning position. Basically this
thread is akin to giving siedge to an empty castle where the king has
already left.

The only constructive end to this discussion is for the people to realize
that Paul has a right to behave anyway he likes, and that he does have
quite a lot of supporters here. And so, since they cannot force him to
behave their way it is they who have to deal with him. This again is the
"get a thicker skin" argument that people have been opposing in this
thread, but honestly it is the only way.