In closing on my part I do not feel the actions/words of PMJ are grounds
for expulsion, but I do feel discussions like the one I'm replying to below
should have been happening all along...and hopefully will continue to
happen in the future. We all carry our passions in discussions held here
but extra "color" such as the incidences highlighted in this thread, which
are not isolated to Paul, are not needed in a professional environment.

I urge that we not carry this to a vote, which would likely fail and only
seek to further damage the public FIG image, but instead close the issue
and continue communication/coaching in a more constructive way, such as
Pedro (I assume that is his name since the email address, and not a
signature, carries that name) shared in this thoughtful reply to Paul's
request.

Regards,
Adam Culp