[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I looked around the web for templates and founf FastTemplates. Not exactly
> what i was looking for thoug
> lets say I have
> $file = "111"
> and there is a template "template.txt"
> and it contains
> "file #$file is blahlah"
>
> how can I make that a template?
>
> Thanks
> - Peter

Any reason 'template.txt' couldn't just say

file $<?=$file;?> is blahlah

then include('template.txt'); in your main file?

Not sure why you'd want to complicate things with
something like FastTemplates - I understand it has a use
and purpose, but the only long term benefit I see from
involved schemes like that won't be realized anyway
(discussion for another day).