From: Alex Black [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 7:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP vs JSP

http://www.zdnet.com/enterprise/stories/linux/0,12249,2646052,00.html

gah:

"Also, any organization doing clustering or failover with PHP is in largely
uncharted waters. "

what _bull_!

what does loadbalancing and clustering have to do with any scripting
language? this guy is obviously one of those dilettantes that things CFML is
the holy grail :P

anyway, that article is wrong, _except_ the part about JSP:
-slow
-extremely time consuming
-friggin annoying :)

I've worked on a couple of projects with JSP, and decided to use PHP to
build binarycloud. 'nuff said :)

_alex

--
Alex Black, Head Monkey