Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any links to information relating to PHP vs
JSP where PHP is my language of choice and another developer is recommending
JSP but I know nothing about JSP to help me convince the buyer that PHP is a
better choice.

A question that was raised is that PHP cannot be integrated with C++ for
large functions etc.

My response was that I haven`t found a function that PHP cannot handle
therefor integration was not a requirement

Anyone else have any valid upside or downsides to the languages which could
help

Thanks
Ade