Hello rswfire,

(r == "[ rswfire ]") [EMAIL PROTECTED] stated:

r> You're right, the fact that it does not have a GUI is the reason I
r> was scared of it. =)

<snip>

>>(you may scream now if you'd like...this is where MS is...MS...) you
>>run the apache deamon with a command like C:\path\to\apache.exe
>>start

Good lord! That was a lot of trimming for quoted material. :)

Anyway, you can also use Apache Manager from the Windows Tray to stop
and start Apache (without any annoying MS-DOS windows).

http://brian.threadnet.com

It's written by Brian Moon. The same guy who authored Phorum.

-Brian