From: [ rswfire ] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 3:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] NT5 Sub Domains

Thank you Brian and Jonathon.  You are both very helpful!!  I think I like
the idea of a tray icon -- rather than an annoying DOS window I cannot get
rid of from my task bar!  =)

No offense, Jonathon...  I agree, I need to work on my command line
skills...

Should I install Apache as a service on NT??  Then it starts automatically,
right?