Hey!

I've just joined this mailing-list, therefore, first of all, I would like
to say hello to everybody.

Now, regarding the issue..

As some of you might know, handling with Hebrew websites is rather
difficult. Hebrew words often come-out in reversed order (i.e. 'lmth'
instead of 'html').

I'm working on a php3 script which would help me do the following -
Load an existing HTML file which consists Hebrew words (as well as English
words and HTML tags), then reversing the Hebrew words back to order.

The problem I'm dealing with is how to reverse only the Hebrew words and
not the entire
document, which contains HTML tags and English words as well.
The function 'hebrev()' does the process of reversing, but it reverses tags
as well.

I would really appreciate it, if anyone will find some spare time to help me.

Thank you in advance -

   Aviv Revach

XOR-Coders Mega Programming Resource Site! -
         http://members.xoom.com/xorcoders/