I can think of one way that you can take in an attempy to prevent
this.
It is not totally fool proof but it will make it more difficult
to send spoof data:

1) Check your HTTP refereer when the form is submitted. If the
referer is not from your host then don't process the form.
Of course this can be faked quite easily if this person knows
what (s)he doing.