> I can think of one way that you can take in an attempy to prevent
> this. It is not totally fool proof but it will make it more difficult
> to send spoof data:
> 1) Check your HTTP refereer when the form is submitted. If the
> referer is not from your host then don't process the form.
> Of course this can be faked quite easily if this person knows
> what (s)he doing.

Well, this was part of what I was going to do.  I was going to check
to see if the request method was post and if the referer was from
our host (not just the form/page).  If all that was true, then process
the form.  If not, don't.
However, I know that the $HTTP_REFERER variable is not at all
reliable.  On that note, what browsers/versions would not send this
information for Apache/PHP to set?  I know it is because of the browser
that the client is using that this variable is unreliable.  But what those
browsers/versions are, I don't know and am hoping someone can
answer.

Chris