Would it not be possible to have both the form page and the script page that
handles the form be generated o the fly with random filenames?

The form page would point to the random generated script page, and the
script page could delete itself after it is proccessed. You would also want
a cron to delete any files in case they never bothered to submit the form.

Can anyone see a problem with this?