In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Boget, Chris") wrote:

> Also, how would I set the (previously GET) vars up as session
> variables?  I'd have to post to yet another script which
> would set the session variables and in turn SUBMIT (with just
> the SESSID this time) to the actual page (remember, I can no
> longer use any GET variables so the header() function would
> be out) that is the final destination...

Just include the SID as a hidden input.  It'll be POSTED to the next page
right along with your other variables.  There's even a way to configure
your php.ini file so that PHP includes the hidden SID for you.  I forget
which setting it is--maybe "trans-id" or something like that...?  Poke
around in the the "configuration" chapter of the manual; it's in there.

--
CC