The real problem arises is when this html file has been exported from Fireworks (I.E. ".png" file ) The resulting file shows many missing links wihen I try to fread() the html file. Although the file is displayed fine when I point my Browser (Mozilla)
to it. I am testing on the MAC OS Jaguar Platform

Thanks again --pS

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 09:12 AM, Michael Roger C. Bianan wrote:

Garcha,

Kindly check your file paths.  When you export it, it may not point
to what really is the real path online.

May I ask what are you trying to achieve?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pushpinder Singh Garcha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 1:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Help Needed

Hey All

My Php App is trying to fopen() and fread() a File that is located in the Web Server. This works if the file is a simple html file. However the complicated part is that the file is not displayed correctly i.e. it has missing gifs if, it was created using Fireworks and then subsequently exported as a html.

Any help will be highly appreciated
TIA

Pushpinder Singh Garcha