From: Pushpinder Singh Garcha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Help Needed

Thanks for the prompt reply Michael

I am trying to protect files on the site, my script checks for a valid
session ID and fopens() a File. This file is located in a different Dir
from the php script. When the file is a simple html file , I can easily
fopen() the file  (Even though it contains gifs)

The real problem arises is when this html file has been exported from
Fireworks (I.E. ".png" file ) The resulting file shows many missing
links wihen  I try to fread() the html file. Although the file is
displayed fine when I point my Browser (Mozilla)
to it. I am testing on the MAC OS Jaguar Platform

Thanks again
--pS

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 09:12 AM, Michael Roger C. Bianan wrote:

> Garcha,
>
> Kindly check your file paths.  When you export it, it may not point
> to what really is the real path online.
>
> May I ask what are you trying to achieve?

Pushpinder Singh Garcha