Sofar I've found everything I needed from the manual, and other than the
"Install PHP Guide" on WebMonkey, I haven't used anything but the manual,
and scarsely this list...

And I do use the downloadable version of the manual, without the user
comments ...

But of course, I've programmed since I was 8, so for me it's just another
syntax...

Rene

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:51:56 -0500, Beauford.2002 wrote about "Re: [PHP]
Is there a PHP for Dummies?" what the universal translator turned into
this:

--
Rene Brehmer

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

Come see! My brand new site is now online!
http://www.metalbunny.net