On Monday 31 March 2003 04:15, Beauford wrote:
> Just some more information. It appears that the session variable
> $formsave["dob"] is causing the problem. If I echo the input $_POST['dob']
> it shows correctly, but when it's put into $formsave["dob"]  the leading
> and ending 0's are being stripped.

Having read the whole thread it seems that you're only disclosing information
when it's been totured out of you :)

May I suggest that in order to save yourself and other people's time that you
give FULL and ACCURATE information.

For example, at the start of the thread you're pinning the blame on your ereg,
then you're saying the session variable is the problem. Only after it has
been pointed out to you that what you say you're doing cannot possibly have
the effect that you say you're seeing, do you finally disclose that you're
using trim() on the vital variables.

Put simply, if you had posted your full and unadulterated code right from the
start then this thread should/would/could have been resolved in about 2
posts. Saving time and frustration for everyone involved.

/*
Bit off more than my mind could chew,
Shower or suicide, what do I do?
                -- Julie Brown, "Will I Make it Through the Eighties?"
*/