On Monday 31 March 2003 13:58, Beauford wrote:

> I posted the information as I had it. I had no idea what the problem was
> and posted the information I thought was FULL and ACCURATE -

Full and accurate if taken literally are absolute terms and are objective not
subjective.

> if this isn't
> good enough - then maybe I'll look for another list where people are a
> little more forgiving of new users. Remember, you were in my shoes once.

Jeez, my suggestion was to make it easier for others to help you. If you
insist you can always continue to post your question in installments (don't
forget a teaser to whet people's appetite for the next episode). And yes, you
can also look for another list if you want. These are all your choices.