From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 8:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] PHP Certification

yeh well these exams come in modules , and are extremely pricey , i think
good web examples, screenshots and experience should be enough, sadly i
have not done uni so am frowned upon when looking for work but have
experience in the work force, 4 years in IT now ok thats not enough but i
have fine tuned my programming skills, i am wanting to move in java also
now, i contract also but dont have much on my portfolio to show to get the
jobs , just starting the business side of things and may have to work for
near nothing just to get examples up, so i think portfolio examples are
more important than certification.