Give a good graphics guy some $$ and he'll make you one of the best
certificates that your $$ can buy...that does not mean that you can actually
program in the language thats written on the certificate...

When I was learning computers I studied COBOL, Hated it and cant remember
crap about it now...not even 2 lines...but my (old) certificate says I'm
pretty good at it :-)

Basically it all comes down to how good you can actually prove yourself in
your field..certificates most of the time are not worth the paper they are
printed on but look good once you hang it on the wall ;-)

Just my $0.2

Cheers,
-Ryan

HI,

I need information about the php certification, from www.expertrating.com .
Does this site has good market reputation?
Does www.php.net has some plans to introduce certification path?

Comments welcome.

Thanks,
Sheri,