The first thing to do is to take two aspirin and lie down until the
temptation to do this passes.  It may be cool, but those of us who use
Eudora or Pine for our e-mail (because it actually works the way we want it
to instead of making us work the way it wants us to like Outlook does)
don't read HTML-encoded mail, don't *want* to read HTML-encoded mail, and
get really annoyed when it shows up in our mailboxes.

--
Richard Crawford (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.mossroot.com