Hi people!

Did anyone get this situation?

I'm creating a Site that uses 3 session variables. One of them I always
print at the top of the page, it's the name of the user. There is a link
that calls the function session_destroy(). Everytime that I follow this link
and log in with another user, that session variable printed doesn't change,
but if I press F5 in IE or Netscape them it brings the right user. I can't
make the page return the current user login, it always came with the last
user logged. I tried to add some headers to set no cache in all php pages,
but it doesn't work.

Anyone can help me???

Thanks

PS: Sorry about my poor english...