From: Ralph Guzman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 3:23 AM
To: Ow Mun Heng; 'PHP'
Subject: RE: [PHP] New to PHP

Yes, and also the same Rasmus founder of PHP. From time to time he may
even respond to one of you questions. :-)

And you're right one of the best ways to learn is to look at other open
source code. I've learned how to write efficient code and also learned
programming tricks by studying other code.

Welcome to the team,