From: Ralph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:01 AM
To: 'Hiren Mehta'; 'PHP'
Subject: RE: [PHP] New to PHP

Here are some sites for you to get started:

http://www.zend.com/developers.php
http://www.phpcomplete.com/tutorials.php
http://www.evilwalrus.com/articles.php

And for books, here are some excellent books I've come across:

Programming PHP
By Rasmus Lerdorf

Web Application Development with PHP 4.0
by Tobias Ratschiller

Professional PHP4 Programming
By Deepak Thomas