You'll get this in IIS if you request a page that should be parsed by the PHP CGI that
does not exist.  IIS trys to load the script into the CGI but gets no results since
there was no page to load.  I think it's an IIS bug.... i.e.   you go to
www.domain.com/page1.php
but there is no page1.php file.  So you'd expect to get a 404 error.  but IIS gives
you the CGI error instead.  Kinda sucks, I just use Apache now anyway, so I never
spent the time to figure out why.

- Anthony
  "Haseeb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Hi all,
        this is a very strange problem. i don't know where i am doing something that
is causing this. the problem is that i am working on a web portal  entirely in  php. i
have a few hidden pages. that do the queries to the DB. now when i redirect to any
page for query i get this error
        CGI Error
        The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

        strangely  when i hit F5 or refresh the page i get redirected to the desired
page. i have checked for any whitespaces. there are none. i have checked and double
checked this. i am using win2k,IIS, php 4.3.0

        again i have checked all the files for any space left that could be causing
problem but i found none.

        i hope i make my self clear.
        Haseeb