Hi!

I am trying to do some fileuploading.. but I am running into a problem
with escaping spaces.

Basically, I have this directory that includes spaces and I need to be
able to change the spaces to "\ " so for example..

my directory is: Fun Documents
I need to change it to: Fun\ Documents

That way when I copy.. I wont get errors! Plus, there is always the
potential that the filename might have a space in it.

So how do I escape these spaces?

I have tried this.. and it doesnt work:
$copyto = strtr($copyto, " ", "\ ");

That basically just replaces the spaces with a backslash. I tried this as
well:
$copyto = strtr($copyto, " ", "\\ ");

Didnt work.

I am sorta clueless.. any ideas?