Jason Wong wrote:

In a response to your previous posts on this matter, I suggested that you search freshmeat/sourceforge for a PHP-based media file metadata extractor (yes one does exist). I'm putting forward the same suggestion again.

Ok, Ill look, but not sure what good it will do me, as Im already reading a file's metadata (using my own code).
Im basing my assumption, on that binary data may share so called "magic" bytes.
Like an mpeg header (11111111111) may/or may not appear in other file formats. (Purely an assumption as of this moment)
But thanks for reminding me on the other code...