On Sunday 20 July 2003 14:42, Andu wrote:
> Is it just me getting some messages 3 times?
> I also noticed that there is no Reply-To in the headers so every time I
> want to reply to the list I have to copy/paste the list's address, clicking
> the Reply button would send my message to the poster, not the list.
> I guess others are having the same problem for which reason they "reply to
> all" or cc to the list, all of us ending up with a couple copies of the
> message.
> Is this something that can be fixed?

There is nothing wrong with the headers that the list messages use. This was
discussed fairly extensive about two weeks ago. Refer to archive for details.

The executive summary is that there is nothing to be fixed. If you're using a
less than adequate mail client which does not understand the mailing list
info contained in the headers then you should either change clients or, even
easier, just add the mailing list address into your address book.