--On Sunday, July 20, 2003 16:35:46 +0800 Jason Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sunday 20 July 2003 14:42, Andu wrote:
Is it just me getting some messages 3 times?
I also noticed that there is no Reply-To in the headers so every time I
want to reply to the list I have to copy/paste the list's address,
clicking the Reply button would send my message to the poster, not the
list. I guess others are having the same problem for which reason they
"reply to all" or cc to the list, all of us ending up with a couple
copies of the message.
Is this something that can be fixed?

There is nothing wrong with the headers that the list messages use. This was discussed fairly extensive about two weeks ago. Refer to archive for details.

The executive summary is that there is nothing to be fixed. If you're
using a  less than adequate mail client which does not understand the
mailing list  info contained in the headers then you should either change
clients or, even  easier, just add the mailing list address into your
address book.

Nonsense, all clients understand reply-to if it's there and that is the obligation of the sender which in this case is the list server not my client.

Regards, Andu Novac