Pete Morganic <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 7:39 AM said:

> so which tag should i use .. <div> <span> ???

You should use proper mark up is what you should use. Or I think some
people call it "the semantic web". Not exactly sure. But here is an
example.

You might normally have:

Instead you should have this:

You will also need a CSS file to define how the p tag should look.

p {
        font-family: verdana;
        size: 100%;
        }

<rule of thumb>If you need something special that is not a block element
use <span>. If you need to group sections together use <div>.</rule of
thumb>

hthaihinw*,
chris.

* hope that helps and i hope i'm not wrong