Hi,

I have to convince one guy to not move our site from Linux box where
it runs with Apache/PHP + MySQL to Windows box where it's going to deal
with Windows 2k/IIS/PHP(CGI) + MySQL and I need really good arguments,
cause it's only way I can convince him (cause his position in company
is much stronger than mine).

I know that PHP under windows is intended to be used only as test
platform, but this is not enough to convince him.

Can you help me? I need some reasons like things that won't work under
windows version of PHP (or at least MySQL) and that are not easy to
fix. I've already found that IIS doesn't provide
$_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] but it's not too much work to fix that..

Please help!

Big thanks in advance!
Sebastian