--- Pushpinder Singh Garcha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am trying to store the value in row['company'] in an array
> called $company_name.

I see now. I think you might find this a bit simpler (if I understand
correctly):

$company_name = array();
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
     $company_name[] = $row['company'];
}

Also, at this point, you should probably examine the contents of $company_name
before bothering with the session stuff. You may be having trouble with your
query or something that is totally unrelated to sessions. Try John's suggestion
of print_r() by doing something like this:

echo '<pre>';
print_r($company_name);
echo '</pre>';

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/