--- Pushpinder Singh Garcha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However if I decided to use the sessions approach how would I go about
> it? I am just curious to find out why $_SESSION['company_name'] =
> $company_name; duz not werk for me!

Did you use session_start() like I mentioned?

If so, you are probably making an error somewhere due to the complexity of your
script(s). If you want to learn how to use sessions, focus on that and nothing
else (e.g., forget interacting with a database, passing URL variables, etc.).
Start with a simple example, get that to work, then integrate it into what you
are trying to do.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/