Thanks John,

I used the $_GET['name'] on the next page to access the selection.

http://psg.local/~psgarcha/CRM/full-profile.php?name=jack
http://psg.local/~psgarcha/CRM/full-profile.php?name=tim
http://psg.local/~psgarcha/CRM/full-profile.php?name=mary
http://psg.local/~psgarcha/CRM/full-profile.php?name=evian

My full-profile.php page first checks for a session before displaying the results.

However if I decided to use the sessions approach how would I go about it ? I am just curious to find out why $_SESSION['company_name'] = $company_name; duz not werk for me !

Thanks in advance
--Pushpinder