At 04:37 PM 7/30/2003 -0400, you wrote:

You'd be better of if you re-wrote your code to make it correct, but you
could just put:

$coach_access['login_id'] = $_COOKIE['coach_access[login_id]'];

I guess I will rewrite my code. I still can't understand it working on the RedHat and not the Windows, but that's programming. The way it was, it was keeping it in an array for me because I would have other cookies like:
coach_access[team]

Please don't tell us that you're storing login IDs in a cookie and actually
depending upon them for anything??

Yes, but not the type you are thinking of. It is just the name of a column in a table. I haven't figured out how to use session id's yet.

Steve