How are you keeping track of items added being added to the shopping
cart?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cesar Aracena [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 7:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Delimiter WITHOUT lots of IF's

Hi all,

I need to create an automatic process for visitors who are adding items
into a shopping cart, be able to see how many MBs and how many CDs will
the order have.

>From this site, visitors will be able to choose one ore more software
products from a list of hundreds. I want them to check the cart to see
something like:

Total size: 872,43 MBs
Total CDs: 2
Total price: $XXX,XX

Now, I developed a decision function that works with a lot of IF
statements, but I only calculated a max o 6 CDs (690,00 MBs max. per
CD), but I want to be able to make this automatically... Can someone
help me with this?

BTW, Using PHP 4+ and MySQL 3+.

Thanks in advanced,

Cesar Aracena
www.icaam.com.ar

Note: The information inside this message and also in the attached files
might be confidential. If you are not the desired receptor or the person
responsible of delivering the message, we notify you that it's copy,
distribution, keep or illegal use of the information it has it's
prohibited. Therefore we ask you to notify the sender by replying this
message immediately and then delete it from your computer.