> 1) please try $szPipe and see if you get any output.
> 2) if you are jailed in /var/htdocs/ your pathname /htdocs/qs
> is incorrect.
> 3) I guess you tried running gs from the jail either as
> yourself or as
> root.
> please see if nobody or apache (the webserver's user) can run
> gostscript.

1) When I echo out $szPipe I get "Resource id #2".
2) Oops, that chrooted in /var/www/. So I thought I should be putting just a
/htdocs/, no?
3)Yes I tried running gs in the console as root works fine and as myself and
that works fine. The user is www that runs httpd. How could I test to see if
www has access? To my understanding such accounts can not be used to log in
with. I have chown the /htdocs/ to be www:wwww.