Turns out I needed to install NS to do some testing in the next few days, so I did that
went to the URL with your editor and got the following alert out of the brand new NS
install;

Information on this page requires a plug-in for:

           application/x-java-applet; version=1.4

Communicator can retrieve the plug-in for you from:

http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.4/plugin-install.html

The SmartUpdate feature makes it easy to install new plug-ins.  To
take advantage of SmartUpdate, you must enable Java, Javascript
and Autoinstall in the Advanced panel of the Preferences, then
click the plug-in icon on the page.

                What would you like to do?

     [ Get the Plug-in ]      [ Cancel ]

Clicked the Get the Plug-in button,
product not found (of course).

Found the following page that may have what you need;

http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/

Todd, I'd follow Dan's suggestion (a) and make the plug-in readily
available to your users, by adding a link to the download site
on your editor page.

Bet you didn't know that this routine was written by Pandora ;-)
(the owner of the box [or does Bill Gates own that too?])

Warren