Dan -

I am surprised that an Open Source applet would rely on ActiveX.  It appears that there is something I am not doing correctly in setting the DATA param for Netscape.

Please overlook my ignorance about browsers and applets as I try to get a better understanding, but is BASE64 encoding/decoding a feature of IE and not , possibly, of  Netscape?

Todd

Dan Anderson wrote:
why does it work in IE and not in Netscape 7.1?

I'm pretty sure ActiveX controls don't run on anything besides MS
Windows Lockinware (TM).  There are a number of other things that
netscape does not fully support (try loading a page with an iframe tag
in Netscape).  You probably ran into another such problem.

-Dan

--

<<inline: NewLogo.gif>>