Thanks again to all who at least had a mature answer.

Cheers :)
Jeremy

Jeremy Brand, B.S. wrote:
Does anyone know a way to attend the PHP|con west as an observer in Santa Clara, CA, US on Oct. 23rd without spending tons of ca$h?

The pricing seems insane, and geared towards people with lots of spare money...

I would love to hear specifically the Advanced track on Oct. 23 (Michael Radwin, Sterlin, Thies, George Schlossnagle and JimW), but I'm not going to shell out $495 (the cheapest non-student rate) for it.

Thanks,
Jeremy

--
"Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future."
                                   Niels Bohr