On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 01:01, Dan Anderson wrote:
> One more thing:
>
> gdb doesn't do a damned thing for debugging PHP scripts.  Look for the
> errors and warnings output to the browser.  (or tty if you're using
> /usr/bin/php).

Oh you had to tie another on on. I guess I look really stupid. Hmmm
maybe I forgot to run gdb on the PHP binary instead of on the script. Oh
yes, that's got to be it. I ran gdb on the script, and once again I'm
stupid. Now I'm off to say a prayer that you don't inundate me with more
crap.

Cheers,
Rob.