On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:14:54AM -0400, Robert Cummings wrote:
: On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 01:53, Dan Anderson wrote:
: >
: > I find your responses to my e-mails quite humorous.  Upon review --
: > aside from a single WTF -- I don't think I was condescending in any way
: > shape or form.  I was just trying to offer help.
:
: The particular shape of your help was non newbie friendly. I think that,
: combined with your incorrect assessments made it all the more annoying.
: And yes, "WTF" and "you really need to read the documentation" played a
: key part also since they were quite condescending, and inappropriate
: given your incorrect answers and knowledge of functionality.
[...snips snipped...]

Can't we just get along and bash M$ ?  Or VeriSign ?  :-)