From: "Thomas Seifert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, 07 October, 2003 06:54
Subject: [PHP] (native) linux-php-editor with some advanced features?

Hey folks,

I know this topic comes up again and again but I couldn't find
any usefull php-editor for linux which is NOT written in java AND
has some advanced features like a "file navigation" (listing all functions
in a file with direct jump to them) or tooltips with the function definition
or similar.

I liked the features of the Zend IDE but its just to aching slow on linux
(don't know why, but its much faster on windows), while other native editors
are not made for php or just contain its syntax-highlightning without any further
special features.
Did I miss one of the available editors which provides these features?

Thanks,

Thomas