Chris W. Parker <>
    on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:35 PM said:

> Actually it's more like the bank storing your money in a safe with
> glass walls.
>
> Sure the bank "stored" it, and stored it "securely" (it was behind
> glass wasn't it?) but someone could easily break the glass and steal
> all the money.

Ok wait. Maybe it's not like that because in my example I say the bank
stored the money when in fact the bank gave it to the customer to hold
onto.

I can't come up with a good example that is congruous with the real
world and virtual world as well so may I suggest that a disclaimer be
added to the EULA?

"There are flaws in certain web browsers that can allow a 3rd party to
see the contents of the cookies on your cookie. By using this site you
agree to not hold The Company responsible for data that is stolen from
your computer via the security flaws in certain web browsers."

Now I'm definitely no lawyer and my verbiage may be terribly flawed, but
that might help in clearing The Company of liability. I don't know.

(I'm just trying to cover up the mistake of my example. :P )

Chris.

--
Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/