Jake --

...and then Jake McHenry said...
%
% I have a csv file I'm importing, very simple setup. I think I must be
% going blind from sitting infront of this puter for so long :-(   I
% can't seem to see what I did wrong. Here's my stuff:
%
% Csv file:
%
% 01000170600010,
% 27362538462735,154154162549184

OK.

%
% Basically, some lines have 2, some only have the first, only the
% second will ever be empty.

Question: is it empty or is it actually undefined?

%
% In my php file:
%   if ($value[1] == "")
%   {
% echo "hi";

This could happily fail; undefined is not the same as "" and so on.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"