You asked is it empty or actually undefined...? I showed you the csv
file, and the output of print_r... You tell me.. I don't know.. Lol

Some of the lines in the csv file end with the comma, others end with
the second number. I then use explode in the php script, createing
$value[0] and $value[1]. According to print_r($value) both are
defined, and with the lines that end in the comma, $value[1] is empty.
This is why I don't know why my if condition is not being entered.

What can I change the if condition to so that it'll work?

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator
http://www.nittanytravel.com