From: Webmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:19 PM
To: 'Jeff McKeon'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Communicating with remote server

Well, I know how to run MySQL queries and connect to the db and things
like that.  But I would like to be able to connect to a remote site (ex:
http://my-site.com/functions.php).  Here I would like to run functions
from the remote functions.php file and have it connect to it's own
server's db.  Then I want to be able to have certain information sent
back to me.  Maybe sockets is the best way to do this, but I don't know
much about them.  Any advice anyone?

Matt