Matt Palermo wrote:
I am writing a desktop application using PHP-GTK.  I would like this program
to be able to connect to a remote server, call some functions that I
specify, and return the right information (most likely from a MySQL db).  I
have access to the server, so I can create any and all functions that I
want, but I don't know how to connect to the remote server page and get all
the results.  I am new to cross-server comunication programming, so if
anyone knows of a very detailed and easy to learn tutorial please send me
the link.  I would appreciate any help you are willing to offer.

Consider using SOAP or XML-RPC

-- Burhan Khalid phplist[at]meidomus[dot]com http://www.meidomus.com ----------------------- "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing."