Thomas --

...and then Thomas Svenson said...
%
% Hi,

Hi!

%
% It would be nice if the moderator of this, and the other PHP-lists could fix
% so the listserver automatically add a Reply-To header to all the mails.

No it wouldn't.  It would be a Bad Thing.  This was just beaten to death
[again] recently, as I recall, unless maybe that was munging the Subject:
line instead.

%
% When I hit Reply my message would then automatically reply to the list and
% not the author. Less hassle for me when replying and less risk of forgetting
% it.

Much better for you to Do It Right, perhaps including changing to a real
mail program.  See the archives for the full discussion.

%
% /T
%
% --